Cocktail with EASYBROQ (2 servings)
Preparation time: 5 m
500 g EASYBROQ
400 ml natural yoghurt
2 twigs of celery
Small piece of ginger
1 teaspoon of Chia (optionally)
Tablespoon of honey (optionally)
1. Wash and peel EASYBROQ.
2. Cut EASYBROQ and banana into small pieces.
3. Put everything in the blender.
4. Add ginger, celery, yoghurt, lime juice and honey.
5. Blend everything.
6. Ready to serve.
Omelette with EASYBROQ and ripening ham (1 serve)
Preparation time: 10 m
250 g EASYBROQ
20 g milk
30 g butter
2 slices of ripening ham
1. Wash EASYBROQ .
2. Cut out the florets, peel and cut stems into small pieces.
3. Break the eggs, add salt and milk.
4. Meanwhile heat a pan with butter.
5. Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
6. Add some flour, EASYBROQ and slices of ham.
7. Stir gently.
8. Put everything into the pan and fry it for around 30s. Lift the edges of the omelette with a wooden spoon to allow the raw egg mass flow underneath.
9. Fold a ready omelette into half.
10. Garnish it with slices of ham and EASYBROQ.