Beetrooted risotto with EASYBROQ (2 servings)
Preparation time: 25 m
250 g EASYBROQ
300 g arborio rice for risotto ( carnaroli or loto rice can also be used)
20 ml olive oil
50 ml dry white wine
75 g grated beetroots
150 ml vegetable broth
1 tablespoon mascarpone
50 g Parmesan
1. Wash EASYBROQ and chop florets.
2. Peel thin the stem , cut into slices.
3. Chop the onion into small pieces and gently fry i in olive oil.
4. Add rice and roast everything on a low heat for about 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the wine into the frying pan and stir until absorbed.
6. Pour vegetable broth so that the rice is lightly covered.
7. Cook about 15 minutes, stirring all the time and adding broth.
8. When the rice is half hard, add grated beetroots and EASYBROQ.
9. Cook untill rice is ready.
10. Add salt and pepper.
11. Garnish with mascarpone and Parmesan.